Best quiet dishwasher?

(8 Posts)
ohgoshIdontknow Fri 17-Jun-16 23:56:45

Our Miele dishwasher has died and I'm secretly quite glad (we inherited it with the house six years ago).

Now looking for a new one and our repairman friend says Bosch dishwashers are much better than Miele so I'm thinking Bosch. But I want a quiet one as that was the one thing the Miele has going for it.

Can anyone recommend one pls?

Thank you

GiddyOnZackHunt Sat 18-Jun-16 00:01:27

Oh DH is a volume fiend. We have a Bosch that is very quiet. It's the mid range one Eco version. Ours is a couple of years old. 30 minute wash does most stuff. Bloody love it.

DramaAlpaca Sat 18-Jun-16 00:03:24

My dishwasher is a Bosch & it's lovely & quiet. It's about three years old so I won't link to it as there will be newer models, but Bosch is a good brand & you won't go far wrong with one.

Funnily enough, If I'd had the budget I'd have gone for a Miele grin

GiddyOnZackHunt Sat 18-Jun-16 00:03:38

It's a Logixx VarioDrawer Plus

GiddyOnZackHunt Sat 18-Jun-16 00:04:35

EcoSilence! That's it.

BreadSnakeFridayDog Sat 18-Jun-16 00:12:01

Our built in one (rented house) is almost silent for most of the cycle. The brand is Diplomat, one I hadn't heard if before. It's a bloody good machine.

ohgoshIdontknow Sat 18-Jun-16 12:41:41

Thanks all! Will look them all up this afternoon - that's really helpful!

rabbit123 Sat 18-Jun-16 15:08:12

Having been incredibly pleased with our Miele washer, we replaced our old Bosch dishwasher with a Miele when we moved.
Big mistake. It washes well, but it's not as easy to stack, takes longer and doesn't hold as much as our Bosch did

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now