Help! Range cooker or built in double oven?

(5 Posts)
Fgeeky75 Sat 07-May-16 08:25:41

I'm in the process of getting a new kitchen. I had decided on a built in double oven however I'm now undecided as I've seen a lovely range cooker. Are range cookers worth the extra cash? What make is the best and most reliable? Suggestions please!

Chloe94 Tue 10-May-16 10:32:38

I love ranges. We have a new world one (inherited from house we just borught) but haven't used it yet, its stunning but we're replacing it because it looks a bit old and don't want to spend loads getting it cleaned to have to get a new one anyway.... I'm rambling haha! But I think we're going with the becko, belling or leisure one smile

concertplayer Tue 10-May-16 13:11:03

Depends on the space you have and also the type of property. A built in uses less space eg 60 cm wide but if you live in an older place range cooker can look a real centre piece.

OnePlanOnHouzz Sun 15-May-16 20:03:10

Both perhaps ? The game changer for me would be pyro clean option -not many range cookers do this ...

Fgeeky75 Sun 22-May-16 17:16:50

Thanks for the advice, think I'm going to go for a range cooker. I've had the kitchen plan done and it looks really good. It has been planned for a 90cm one. Is there any brands that you would recommend or avoid?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now