How do you store your larger handbags?

(7 Posts)
abigboydidit Mon 02-May-16 16:12:35

Trying desperately to get a semblance of order into the house now the kids are getting older and I can no longer use them as an excuse. I have bought a shoe rack to go inside the bottom of my wardrobe but am still stuck as to what to do with my work bags. I don't have a huge amount - maybe 5 or so - but they need to be reasonably accessible as I change bags 2 or 3 times a week to match what am wearing. I have a sort of tall boy thing but they don't fit and would need a drawer each anyway. Under bed space is already used up.. Any ideas would be appreciated - thanks!

pippistrelle Tue 03-May-16 09:05:02

Mine are stored Russian doll style on a big square shelf in the wardrobe.

But if you don't have a suitable shelf there, do you have maybe a cupboard under the stairs where you could put a shelving unit - a cube shape perhaps, like one of the smaller ones here?
www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/11465/

abigboydidit Tue 03-May-16 10:25:31

For some reason, that link is taking me to sinks confused Hadn't thought of Russian Doll style. They are pretty rigid (well about 2 thirds are). Will go have a try now, thanks!

pippistrelle Tue 03-May-16 10:29:39

Sorry about link fail. But maybe IKEA are suggesting that you always just stick them in the bath. grin

abigboydidit Tue 03-May-16 10:36:26

It's tempting..wink

pippistrelle Tue 03-May-16 10:57:04

It's just wasted space so much of the time...

Jasharps Tue 03-May-16 22:44:08

I hang mine on s shaped hooks in the wardrobe in the spare room

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now