Late to the 'Method' products party... what do I need?

(10 Posts)
littlecupcake Wed 06-Apr-16 10:30:16

I bought my first Method product a few weeks ago - the daily granite cleaner - and I love it. It does a great hob and smells lovely.

I've just run out of Mr Sheen polish and rather than replacing it I thought I'd try a Method product instead. Which one do I need for making the house smell lovely and clean, suitable for damp dusting window sills, tv unit, chests of drawers etc?

Any others that you recommend that I can purchase as I use up other old stuff? I live The idea that they are more natural than what I'm currently using.

Savagebeauty Wed 06-Apr-16 10:30:48

I love the polish for wood.

littlecupcake Wed 06-Apr-16 10:30:52

Great hob? Great job!

kelper Wed 06-Apr-16 10:34:00

The grqpefruit surface cleaner is awesome, as is the ylang ylang leave-in shower spray, although dh doesnt like the smell of that one.

CurlsLDN Wed 06-Apr-16 10:35:29

The almond floor cleaner smells sooooo good.
I also love the orange or lavender surface spray in the kitchen. Extra bonus - the bright colour looks lovely with the sun shining through it on my windowsill!

FreeButtonBee Wed 06-Apr-16 10:51:15

Wooden flor cleaner is excellent and even gently masks scratches in the wood

littlecupcake Wed 06-Apr-16 11:07:18

Ooh, they all sound lovely! Is the wooden floor one okay on laminate floor as well as natural wood floor? We've got some scratches from DC bringing trying in from outside, so that could be really good.

Is there one that you use for dusting, or do you just use the all purpose one for that?

FreeButtonBee Wed 06-Apr-16 13:16:15

Not are what it would do for scratches on laminate but it smells Yum and does clean well so worth a try.

Also do a wood polish which is lovely too and not horrible aerosol.

specialsubject Wed 06-Apr-16 16:46:06

wa-hey: greenwash bingo full house!

we have:
'toxins'
'natural' (because that MUST be ok...)
chemical residue (the products are ALL chemicals)
french names for things (product largely water)
colourants in products (totally unnecessary)
and 'aircare', surely a contradiction in terms for any allegedly eco-firm. Open the sodding windows instead.

angry

littlecupcake Thu 07-Apr-16 07:55:58

Sorry, Specialsubject, your post has confused me - are you saying Method products aren't environmentally friendly?

What would you recommend?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now