anyone tried "you" plant based cleaning spray???

(9 Posts)
washingrail Tue 05-Apr-16 15:36:36

has anyone ever used these?

www.younaturallypowerful.co.uk/m-range/all-purpose/

was looking for something a bit kinder to humans and the environment.

today i bought the general disinfectant cleaner in the yellow spray bottle.

mine stinks like pear, the old dettol orange first aid solution and cheese thins crackers combined!!

has bought an off one? is it meant to smell this bad?
also im a bit miffed that that the packaging doesn't say wipe on with one cloth and rinse afterwards - i thought it was going to be like the dettol spray where you can get trigger happy.

groceries.asda.com/product/multi-purpose/dettol-antibacterial-surface-cleanser/910001825987

washingrail Tue 05-Apr-16 22:33:38

anyone at all?
thanks

DoreenLethal Tue 05-Apr-16 22:36:44

No, i use the splosh range which is not only excellent, but smells amazing as well. The bathroom mint one is awesome.

DoreenLethal Tue 05-Apr-16 22:37:25

If you dont like it, send it all back and get a refund.

StepAwayFromTheThesaurus Tue 05-Apr-16 22:40:17

We use the method multi-surface cleaner in pink grapefruit, which smells great. The mint bathroom cleaner makes the whole bathroom smell of toothpaste, which is odd.

Jaimx86 Tue 05-Apr-16 22:42:07

I use cleaning products from Method, with one of their mottos being "we prefer ingredients that come from plants, not chemical plants.".
I'm impressed with their products and their general cleaning spray in 'pomegranate' smells lovely.

Not sure if that's any help.

StepAwayFromTheThesaurus Tue 05-Apr-16 22:45:06

I. Might try the pomegranate one next time. The clementine one isn't as nice as the grapefruit one.

Follyfoot Tue 05-Apr-16 22:49:22

We use splosh too after someone recommended it on here, works well and smells great. I like the idea of fewer plastic bottles in landfill too. I've got a code which would give whoever uses it £5 off, and also gives me a £5 discount in the future. If anyone would like it, its 463436

washingrail Tue 05-Apr-16 22:49:41

brilliant! thanks for replie - this cleaning spray was going to keep me awake with worry!

ive tried method and love the orange general cleaner and glass clear but was looking for a more family and eco friendly anti bac if such a thing exists???

have used ecover biodegradable wipes but wanted an actual spray.

are there any brands i haven't heard of? will look up splosh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now