Addis vs Brabantia rotary line

(8 Posts)
BusyCee Sat 02-Apr-16 22:20:29

Evening All. Now the weathers a little brighter my thoughts turn to giving the tumble dryer a break and drying our mountain of clothes outside. Need a new washing line and am thinking rotary. Any thoughts on whether or not it's worth paying a couple of extra quid for the Brabantia 50m version over the Addis 45m? We're a family of 5, with x2 boys. There's ALOT of washing in my life...

midnightmoomoo Sun 03-Apr-16 19:57:04

Brabantia! Had mine twelve years and it's as good as new. Worth getting the hard core stake for the ground and one of their zip off covers. Family of five here too.

PersonalClown Sun 03-Apr-16 20:03:52

Brabantia too.

I went through a few cheaper rotaries before I forked out for mine.

BikeRunSki Sun 03-Apr-16 20:05:01

Brabantia. Still going strong after 13 years.

UsernameIncorrect Sun 03-Apr-16 20:07:55

Brabantia 50m. Mine's 10 years old, uncovered and like new.

BusyCee Sun 03-Apr-16 22:15:12

Thanks. My friend says 'buy cheap, but twice' but the procurement process I need to got though with DH is painful. MN jury usually swings it

Here's to spring pegging out!!

DramaAlpaca Sun 03-Apr-16 22:17:26

IME, with a family of 5, you need a good, sturdy rotary drier with as much line space as you can get. So the Brabantia one sounds better. Mine's been going strong for 15 years.

Missingsleepandthecat Mon 04-Apr-16 20:34:43

Brabantia wallfix!
Had ours since last summer and its worth every penny, loads of room for sheets and towels too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now