Flat washer/dryer replacement or new washing machine

(3 Posts)
musicmonkey08 Tue 01-Mar-16 09:55:49

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if i could get some help. I purchased a washer dryer - Zanussi ZWD71463W Washer Dryer which has made an unholy noise during the spin, the engineer has found a few things wrong with it so John Lewis will do an exchange or replacement.

I live in a flat with no access to a garden, no space for a separate dryer and hence thought for those days when I needed to wash a lot of bedding, and towels having the dryer would speed this process along.

Once I actually had the dryer - I only used it a few times.... the question is do I get a replacement? hope it was a faulty model.... or do i replace with a washing machine of the same value- £399 which would mean i could get one of those sparkly Samsung ecobubbles....

What would you guys do?

rabbit123 Fri 04-Mar-16 17:45:45

Samsung have the highest repair rate in the first 6 months of any brand. I wouldn't have one.

I'd rather have a washer dryer than no dryer at all. Maybe have a look at different brands? AEG & Bosch get good reviews.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 06-Mar-16 09:03:02

I'd go a washing machine instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now