Ironing Bedding advice

(3 Posts)
craftymadam Wed 03-Feb-16 11:27:51

I have recently purchased a holiday rental property and I yearn for beautiful crease free duvet covers and pillowcases for my guests.
Business is doing really well, I enjoy the cleaning & engaging with the guests, the only thing I hate is all the ironing - I don't mind ironing, I just hate that the bedding I have doesn't seem to improve however long I spend ironing!
I'm looking for white sets which don't need ironing if possible as the 'non iron' ones I have purchased from Dunelm are far from that!!!
Does anyone own duvet sets that look fantastic after a wash and tumble dry? If so, please share your secret!
I was thinking of maybe changing from plain white unpatterned bedding to something like this which may require less ironing and create a lovely luxurious feel - www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_306012414680_-1

wowfudge Wed 03-Feb-16 18:26:49

Get good quality poly cotton that can be tumble dried.

florentina1 Wed 03-Feb-16 20:14:05

Seersucker does not need ironing I bought mine a JL. Not sure if they still, do them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now