Bath toys - how do you store them?

(11 Posts)
RattleAndRoll Wed 08-Jul-15 19:42:00

Just that really.
DS has a tonne of bath toys, if I put them in all in a big tub you get horrible stale water at the bottom. I can't fit them all in a wire rack thing you stick to the tiles.
Any ideas?

RavioliOnToast Wed 08-Jul-15 20:06:00

We've got a net bag thing, all the water runs out the bottom, I'll try and link

RavioliOnToast Wed 08-Jul-15 20:06:46

here

TattieHowkerz Wed 08-Jul-15 20:09:58

I got a stick on wire rack in B&M. I think home bargains has them too.

RattleAndRoll Wed 08-Jul-15 20:22:43

Thanks.

Ravioli does it always fall off or does it stick well?

Same question to you too actually, Tattie.

Thanks smile

TheEmpressofBlandings Wed 08-Jul-15 20:59:42

We've got a sort of double-layer bin, and the inner layer has drain holes so the water drains off into the outer layer, then you can tip it out.

ObiWanCannoli Wed 08-Jul-15 21:03:52

Frog pod by boon. They do a ladybird now too. We've had ours 8 years and it's still brilliant and looks as good as they day we bought it.

TattieHowkerz Wed 08-Jul-15 22:58:07

It hasn't fallen off for months. I position it so the edge of the bath takes dome weight.

TattieHowkerz Wed 08-Jul-15 22:58:56

P.s. We used to have the Lamaze Frog thing but it got mouldy looking very quickly.

RavioliOnToast Thu 09-Jul-15 09:10:05

outside hasn't fallen off either, impretty sure ours was about £3 from wilkos, and it's moved house twice with us smile

QuiteQuietly Thu 09-Jul-15 09:48:11

Ours are in a plastic peg basket from Wilkos. V sturdy and a nice green that matches the decor. There are draining holes in the bottom and I either hang it off the taps or the shower rail or leave it standing on the side of the bath. The whole thing (including toys) goes in a dishwasher from time to time.

Top tip I read on here somewhere; if you have rubber ducks that squeeze, fill the hole in the base with superglue - stops mould inside favourite duck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now