Cordless Hoover

(9 Posts)
Molly333 Tue 19-May-15 23:10:38

What ones do you have ? would you recommend them ?

NK2d7e737aX124833c7de8 Wed 20-May-15 06:22:56

G-tech AirRam. Brilliant.

Nerris Thu 21-May-15 14:08:05

Don't get the morphy Richards 2 in 1 cordless vac. Utter shit, it started off by impressing me in the early weeks, then everytime I turned it off would spit out all the dirt i'd just hoovered up! Awful piece of crap.

glenthebattleostrich Thu 21-May-15 14:09:25

I love my air ram, light weight, charge lasts ages and v powerful. Very easy to empty too.

cozietoesie Thu 21-May-15 14:11:54

I have just bought an AirRam (plus handheld - they're a combination on the website) and the carpet upstairs is free of hair for the first time since it was put down. I've still to put them fully through their paces and we'll see how long the batteries last - but so far, I'm impressed.

Molly333 Thu 21-May-15 19:11:03

I must admit my first thoughts were the dyson but I can't afford the powerful one. Re the air ram how do you do stairs ? Has it got tools

takeallday Fri 22-May-15 09:56:29

I have a robotic vacuum cleaner. It s not quite as effective as handheld hoovers of course but I switch it on twice a day to make up.

takeallday Fri 22-May-15 09:58:31

Forgot to say I still have to do the stairs.grin

twistletonsmythe Sun 07-Jun-15 11:48:47

Please don't buy the GTech. You only have 30 days to return. Mine faulty after 3 months - they refuse to refund.

They are noisy, block easily, over heat, battery doesn't perform as you expect, doesn't pick up, spits out much and also you need to wash filters once a month. They take days to dry and click back together very awkwardly.

And stairs, well in theory they should work, but don't get into all the nooks and crannies. It has no tools.

All it is is a glorified carpet sweeper with an inadequate engine. So pricey for what it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now