Need a new integrated dishwasher

(6 Posts)
LovingTheSunshine Sat 09-May-15 11:52:21

Hi. We inherited a Neff integrated dishwasher when we moved here. It lasted 14 years. Unfortunately it is now unrepairable & we need a new one. Have been looking at Bosch, Neff & Siemens (they are part of the BSH company) & was leaning towards Siemens but are having trouble sourcing as they are in the process of bringing out new models. Now looking at Bosch & Neff & want stainless steel interior (no polinox) but not sure about a cutlery drawer or not - would you recommend? Want to spend around the £500-£600 mark preferably. Thanks!

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 10-May-15 17:44:19

Cutlery drawers are a must. Have you looked at miele?.

Chippednailvarnish Sun 10-May-15 17:46:40

My Neff (4 years old) is no where near as good as my neff I left in a previous property (10 years old). I wouldn't buy another one.

OwlBeeBack Sun 10-May-15 22:04:54

We have an integrated Neff dishwasher. Approx 6 years old. Came with present house. I don't rate it that highly. Not as good as the Miele one we had in a previous house.

It doesn't have a cutlery drawer but I wish it did.

rabbit123 Mon 11-May-15 21:56:56

We've got an integrated Bosch. It was pretty high end, but not as expensive as the Siemens - on paper, both do the same job. It's fab, can't fault it. Had it about 18 months and it's great.

rabbit123 Mon 11-May-15 21:57:57

Sorry, I forgot to mention, ours has a cuttlery basket, not a tray. I've never had a DW with a cuttlery tray but my Mum does. Washes well but fiddly to load and unload.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now