Laundry basket/bin which divides into three?

(16 Posts)
zcos Fri 08-Feb-13 23:49:38

feethart did you find something in the end I am looking!

armagh Fri 01-Feb-13 21:06:18

More like a rattan chest - was the dc's toy box.

armagh Fri 01-Feb-13 21:04:41

We have a big rattan basket and have put in 3 separate sections using 3 cardboard boxes. Works well- Whites, Colours and Dark Colours. Use separate net bags for socks and undies.

feetheart Thu 31-Jan-13 16:31:41

Oh, I like the pretty one but would need 3 BIG spaces for grubby family rather than small drawers smile

I ended up getting this one. I liked the look of this one too but it only separated into two.

Arithmeticulous Thu 31-Jan-13 13:28:58
Arithmeticulous Thu 31-Jan-13 13:27:24

This with 4 different plastic storage crates in?

feetheart Thu 31-Jan-13 12:45:57

I love these but does anyone do one that looks a bit less 'functional'?
Our laundry basket has to live on the landing so I would like it to look a bit like a piece of furniture hmm

Arithmeticulous Thu 31-Jan-13 12:41:07

I got mine from Argos, but I can only see a double one on there at the moment.

CaurnieBred Thu 31-Jan-13 12:32:47

I love my sorter - went to stay with family over Christmas and all the washing went in the one bin so you had to sort through it all. Yeuch - so glad I don't have to do that anymore. We have whites, mixed colours and darks in our house.

Neena28 Thu 31-Jan-13 12:21:24

I have one from store. Got it online and is excellent. Can't link on phone but it was in their sale bit.

Superb - thanks ladies. The JL laundry bag that's linked below the bin looks like it could be a goer!

AuntLucy I'd probably squint hard and pretend 'Colours' said 'Handwash'. I won't tell the laundry police if you won't wink

AuntLucyInPeru Wed 30-Jan-13 23:11:51

The JL one is good - but it divides into whites/ colours/ darks . WTF are colours vs darks? We have whites, LIGHTS, and Colours. And also Delicates.

<slinks off to Pedants Corner>...

DewDr0p Wed 30-Jan-13 23:01:38

John Lewis has this one:

Think I saw it on Amazon too?

Itspardonnotwhat Wed 30-Jan-13 19:30:47

Yes, I have a triple one. It's the same as in the link below. No thing of beauty but it does its job. It is quite large though so worth checking the measurements.

Hope that helps.

There's lots of baskets and bins for dirty laundry which allow you to separate into lights and darks, but I'd like one to divide dirty laundry into lights, darks and hand wash, preferably not too big or expensive.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now