help me find an american style fridge freezer no wider than 80cm please.

(5 Posts)
cloudwine Wed 20-Oct-10 14:14:09

Do they even exist?

We have a space that is 80cm wide and all the american style fridge freezers I have seen are 90cm or wider.

Any suggestions anyone?

anonymosity Thu 21-Oct-10 01:00:55

Contact John Lewis / Peter Jones customer care, maybe? Though I doubt they are readily available, its a bit of a contradiction in terms isn't it, "narrow" and "US style fridge freezer".

cloudwine Sun 24-Oct-10 16:05:47


badgerhead Tue 26-Oct-10 09:25:23

I have an 80cm wide fridge/freezer which is a Samsung one. I have had it for several years now though so not sure if they do a similar one now or not. It is morre conventional in that it is separated top & bottom, BUT the fridge is enormous & the freezer bit isn't too bad. I was staying with friends in the states this summer & she had recently had a new one which is a similar stlye to mine so they are around. I found they do this one but it is 81.7cm wide hmm samsung site

cloudwine Tue 26-Oct-10 15:59:36

Thanks for the link badgerhead... very nice. I'm really keen to find one with the freezer to the side ie. top to bottom if any manufacturers make them. Any suggestions?Serves me right for not planning my kitchen better- grrr!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now