Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Should I buy a G-tech Hoover?

(3 Posts)
HappydaysArehere Tue 12-Jul-16 19:06:16

My friend is enthusing like mad about the above. She has the hand one as well as the Hoover. What I would like to know is whether the recharging inbuilt unit has any problems over a good period of time. My electric Sebo has been a good friend for many a year but am taken by her claims that it picks up really well and is just like a carpet sweeper to use - light and easy to empty. Looking at reviews of their mowers I noticed complaints about batteries not working after awhile. Every time I see her she says I should get one. Has anyone a view on this as they are about £300 for the two pieces.

rabbit123 Wed 20-Jul-16 17:41:41

When she says its like a carpet sweeper, she's not kidding. These cordless vacs are great for quick clean ups but they don't deep clean like a mains powdered vacuum. If you get one, keep the Sebo for doing a big clean once every few weeks or so.

OnyK Tue 26-Jul-16 16:18:57

Have you looked at the Dyson cordless vacuums? I've just bought the new V8 absolute and it's amazing...better than my old corded vacuum any day, especially on full power. It works as a hand held as well as an upright and you get 5 nozzles/heads.
It's expensive, but worth it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now