Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

AGA Masterchef XL

(3 Posts)
eight Tue 22-Mar-16 11:02:51

Does anyone have an AGA Masterchef XL and if so are you happy with it? I am looking into buying one but there seems to be a distinct lack of reviews of any sort online. Would be great to hear from someone who has one.
Thanks!

MrsNutella Tue 12-Apr-16 20:55:32

The company you want to buy through should be able to put you in touch with people who would be willing to give you a review, I know someone else did this when they were considering the madness looking into buying an AGA.

Squills Sun 15-May-16 13:29:03

I had one which I sent back for a number of reasons.

My main dislike was the noise from the fans - they're incredibly noisy and come on as soon as the oven is turned on. Its not the fan in the fan assisted oven but the ones which cool it. I've had lots of ovens over the years and never had one as noisy at this.

To be honest there are better quality range ovens for the same price and dealing with AGA themselves is a nightmare.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now