Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Vacuum cleaner where to start

(2 Posts)
justme135 Tue 18-Aug-15 19:16:00

My very reliable Dyson vacuum cleaner has started to make strange noises and smell of spoke when I turn it on so after 7 years I think it's time for a new one.
I can't believe the variety of Dyson vacuum cleaners let alone thinks about swapping to another make!
Anyone got any recommendations as I just haven't got a clue where to start!
On the plus side DH can't complain I haven't vacuumed but need to get one very soon as 2DD at home at summer holidays we are going to miss having one very quickly!

AmberRose95 Sat 23-Apr-16 00:59:50

Henry Hoover is amazing , I had been through about four hovers in a year before I got my Henry .
I have two cats and a dog and wear hair extensions which seem to leave hair wherever I go blush , the Henry Hoover has strong suction but with a control so it can be turned lower if needed and is easy to manoeuvre around the house .
It's a really strong Hoover that can survive a lot of bangs and bumps as there's no fragile pieces that can break.
I hope I helped and look at the pink version called hetty she's lovely lol .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now