Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Reduced height quadrant shower enclosure

(2 Posts)
nectarinemum Sun 02-Aug-15 22:39:37

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on good brands for a reduced height shower cubicle? I have designed in a 900mmx900mm quadrant into my loft conversion only to find that at the edge, most standard cubicles won't fit. I am looking for something 1800mm high or lower. Lakes do a 1750mm one but having not heard much about them I wasn't sure on the quality. Also, I ideally wanted one with a single sliding door. Having had leaky shower enclosures in the past I want to get a reliable one this time. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Tucktalking Mon 03-Aug-15 00:20:07

Just a bit of advice here. My husband always says that a shower should always be on the ground floor. Could it that is why your shower enclosures leak.
On the other hand visiting one of the DIY shops, can be a great help as they stock a wide range of products which may solve your problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now