Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Just killed both my dyson & miele in 2 weeks....come to me Sebo but which one?!

(3 Posts)
EasyPleaseMe Tue 04-Feb-14 14:10:23

I've had 2 mieles, seem to break easily. My dyson is chucking out stuff now and generally not getting the carpets clean. Time to try Sebo!

Can anyone recommend which Sebo model would be good for me, i've hard floors and carpets and a dog?

LetItBeMe Fri 14-Feb-14 13:56:37

I have a d2 and 2 dogs, 2 kids, carpets and hard floors. I love my sebo.

nutcasenan Fri 14-Mar-14 10:56:22

I have had. Sebo for some years. Best vacuum I have ever had. I have also a Miele which I still use upstairs for convenience. I replaced a Dyson with a Sebo. It picks up better than the Dyson, especially cleaning stairs. Changing the bag is the cleanest and easiest task that I have experienced. I saw that a local shop was still selling the model I have. It is an upright Sebo automatic X4extra 1300watt.(that is what is printed on front). apparently John a Lewis were cleaning their stores with Sebo machines. As I have said I have had it a long time. Sorry, I can't be more specific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now