Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Most boring thread ever, I know, but does anyone have any recommendations for the best ironing board?

(5 Posts)

Do I need to spend £££ for a good one, I have had a look and you can spend over £100 on one < faints>.

Please help rescue me from this madness. What do I need? Where is the best place to get one?

Thank you!

VelvetStrider Wed 20-Nov-13 19:21:36

You need to chuck your iron away and buy yourself a load of non-iron clothes. Lycra rules!! I haven't ironed for years grin

Would be cheaper to get an Ironing board than replace all clothes, but lol. Wouldn't work for DH to do his shirts either, unfortunately!

Ok, it is officially the most boring thread ever, just bumping in hope! <desperate (ish)>

philden Wed 04-Dec-13 07:58:04

Can't help I'm still using my grandmother's which I had as temp measure when we got married many years ago............how boring is that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now