Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Good frying pans

(8 Posts)
JollyScaryGiant Tue 22-Oct-13 15:03:33

My frying pan has lost its non stick. Pretty much overnight. So I'm in dire need of a new one. A big one with a lid.

Does anyone have a good one? Not looking for cheapness as it's worth paying extra for something decent.

Foxred10 Tue 22-Oct-13 15:05:24

I love the SKK non stick ones

dizhin79 Fri 01-Nov-13 07:46:27

get thee to tk maxx there's usually a great selection

deepfriedsage Fri 01-Nov-13 07:49:11

Get one with a metal handle. I can now put pan in the oven, life changing.

janeyjampot Fri 01-Nov-13 07:57:18

I have a Scanpan which is brilliant - still nonstick after many years and makes the best pancakes.

Mumzy Tue 26-Nov-13 12:42:37

These are my favourite: Meyer ive had them for 10 years and still going strong the non stick is fab

kipfeli Mon 03-Mar-14 22:09:53

In case you've not bought a new pan yet I can HIGHLY recommend Woll frying pans. I've had mine for about a year and LOVE it. You can 'fry' an egg in it without fat (honestly). V V heavy but cooks evenly and never, ever sticks. Got ours at the Grand Design show but friend saw mine and got hers from Amazon.

We have a Jamie Oliver pan and it seems good and can go in the oven. We don't put our nonstick pans in the dishwasher which makes quite a difference to their longevity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now