Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Gtech Air Ram. Anyone have one?

(5 Posts)

I really want one. Those little blocks of dust. No plug. Oooohhhhh it's too good to be true!

So is it?

ElizaCBennett Sun 22-Sep-13 12:28:18

I have one. It really is as good as it looks! I use it every day as it is so easy to use and empty it straight away. I am always amazed at the amount it picks up. And no trailing wires; worth it for that alone!

Oooohhhh I think I am going to have to get one in that case. I hate the trailing wire and having to empty the bloody dyson!

Joysmum Fri 01-Nov-13 14:54:34

I've not let mine get that full. The battery life is as good as they say and it picks up well and is light.

Just be aware that they are a second cleaner as they are a brush and the vacuum only sucks up what's in the tube from the spinning brush head rather than sucking the floor...if that makes sense. This means there are no tools and you'll need another proper Hoover for furniture and crevice tools etc

We've just got one, it's ace.

We do need a little hand held for the stairs but it pics up brilliantly and is so light.

I think I luffs it tbh smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now