Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Lightweight vacuum cleaners

(3 Posts)
jjbingo Tue 25-Jun-13 12:43:30

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had invested in a lighter vacuum cleaner model? Mine is waaaay to heavy, especially as I'm pregnant, but I'm fed up of lugging mine around (particularly up stairs) and want something really small. A powerful machine would be great, but I understand that this would be sacrificed if the machine is pretty small?

I don't want a cordless one as I cannot be bothered to wait hours for it to charge up. Been looking at product comparisons for lightweight machines, but want to find out what you guys have selected.

MolotovCocktail Sun 03-Nov-13 22:11:04

Bissell Clearview Compact gets my vote. Very small, very lightweight, very noisy and very very good at cleaning.

Mrspebble Sun 03-Nov-13 22:16:14

I bought the chilli from lakeland when I was pregnant. I actually prefer it to my old chunky hoover. It is neat and small so I can keep it in the kitchen, tucked away and I find it so handy.

On the website it looks like a handheld hoover but I use it upright all the time. Your ligaments are soft during pregnancy so you are wise to look after yourself.

Great suction.. Good on stairs etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now