Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Kitchen Aid.

(10 Posts)
evelynj Mon 24-Jun-13 22:40:48

Love mine-don't use it enough but know it will. Last forever.

Great pizza dough & will use it to teach kids to cook.....

Crikeyblimey Mon 24-Jun-13 22:32:43

Mine is my best favourite thing (and I probably include dh and ds in my list of favourite things!!)

I have the almond one.

It works so well, cleans easily, never complains, I'm never bothered that I've over-filled it.

It makes my baking even more of a pleasure.

I got a Free glass bowl with mine (bought it from JL).

It also has a special place in my heart as I bought it with some of my inheritance from my mum who was a better baker than anyone I know (and food was how she made her living).

Get one - you won't regret it.

MisForMumNotMaid Mon 24-Jun-13 22:25:08

John lewis do them with a five year warranty thrown in. I'd be tempted to look for a package deal with any accessories I wanted thrown in. I.e. do you want the glass mixing bowl?

LondonBus Mon 24-Jun-13 22:08:14

And if your DH was going to buy one for you, which one would you ask for?

stargirl1701 Mon 24-Jun-13 22:02:50

Amazing. You need one.

MisForMumNotMaid Mon 24-Jun-13 22:01:44

They last and hold their value well.

Parts are readily available and very cheap if you do need to repair. The fresh home made pasta shapes attachment is amazing.

You can do lots of things with it: Dough, pasta, cakes, ice cream, grating, slicing, juicing.

LondonBus Mon 24-Jun-13 21:57:47

I need words to be able to justify it to others...."I really like the look of it" and "everybody else has one" won't be sufficient.

memphis83 Mon 24-Jun-13 21:52:53

They are amazing. I love mine.

XBenedict Mon 24-Jun-13 21:50:35

They are utterly fabulous! You need one smile

LondonBus Mon 24-Jun-13 21:50:02

Ignoring the price, tell me how fabulous they are.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now