Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Vango Icarus 600 tent?!

(4 Posts)
ImogensMumJess Fri 07-Jun-13 09:37:32

I promised OH that I'd buy us a new family tent, just so he'll do the camping thing. I've spent AGES online trying to research, basically I can't spend over £200. He has to be able to stand (he's 6.3) and there must be loads of room for us and buba, and all our crap inc travel cot. Plus hopefully the family will grow next year and I don't want to be buying more tents. So does anyone recommend the Vango Icarus 600? Or should I get the 500? And where is the best price?!
Any tips appreciated!! grin

Jins Fri 07-Jun-13 09:45:37

It doesn't meet the loads of room criterion but it'd do for a weekend camp. The trick is to go for at least one berth more than you need.

Go outdoors have the hi gear Zenobia on offer at the moment which might give you more room

Furball Fri 07-Jun-13 09:53:53

500 would be too small
it was fine for me and my ds and all our camping crap for a couple of nights

but I would get the 600, is there anywhere close to you where you can see it set up.

ImogensMumJess Fri 07-Jun-13 20:04:56

I'm on the hunt to check it out in real life! The Internet us only good so far!!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now