Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tumble dryers up to £200?

(7 Posts)
iloveweetos Thu 23-May-13 15:02:06

I was going to purchase from Tesco (so i can get points) but they charge £9.99 for installation??
thinking if i would need to have it installed.

bamboobutton Thu 23-May-13 13:56:12

I bought mine from john Lewis. They plugged it in installed it and took the old one away and all the packaging too.

iloveweetos Thu 23-May-13 13:52:43

Im probably going to buy that good reviews online too...
Did you have someone come in and install it, or is it just a case of plugging it in? (totally clueless lol)

bamboobutton Thu 23-May-13 13:47:41

I also have the same one as moaning. Works brill, had it since the autumn. Seems quite cheap to run too and as we are on a prepay meter i can see it doesn't cost much.

Ive the same one as moaning but in black.
No problems with it as far and had it around 7 months.

£220 I have this one, just got it before christmas. Condenser, as no room in kitchen but it's great. 2 yr guarantee too.

iloveweetos Thu 23-May-13 13:38:45

I've read some of the threads on tumble dryers and they all seem to be around the £500+ mark
Just wondering if anyone has a tumble dryer cheaper than £200 that they have been happy with?
I've looked at 2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now