Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Tumble dryers up to £200?

(7 Posts)
iloveweetos Thu 23-May-13 13:38:45

I've read some of the threads on tumble dryers and they all seem to be around the £500+ mark
Just wondering if anyone has a tumble dryer cheaper than £200 that they have been happy with?
I've looked at 2

Beko
and
Zanussi
and
Hotpoint

www.johnlewis.com/indesit-idc85-condenser-tumble-dryer-8kg-load-c-energy-rating-white/p231232998

£220 I have this one, just got it before christmas. Condenser, as no room in kitchen but it's great. 2 yr guarantee too.

Ive the same one as moaning but in black.
No problems with it as far and had it around 7 months.

bamboobutton Thu 23-May-13 13:47:41

I also have the same one as moaning. Works brill, had it since the autumn. Seems quite cheap to run too and as we are on a prepay meter i can see it doesn't cost much.

iloveweetos Thu 23-May-13 13:52:43

Im probably going to buy that one...got good reviews online too...
Did you have someone come in and install it, or is it just a case of plugging it in? (totally clueless lol)

bamboobutton Thu 23-May-13 13:56:12

I bought mine from john Lewis. They plugged it in installed it and took the old one away and all the packaging too.

iloveweetos Thu 23-May-13 15:02:06

I was going to purchase from Tesco (so i can get points) but they charge £9.99 for installation??
thinking if i would need to have it installed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now