Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Decent coffee machine

(5 Posts)
arbydad Wed 28-Aug-13 23:26:37

Do you want a ground espresso machine or capsules? If capsules, there are some decent krups nespresso machines on Amazon for around £60-70

bunnymother Thu 25-Jul-13 16:29:08

This is the coffee machine I have, and I absolutely love it. It's the AEG espresso machine that takes Lavazza pods, and is £180 from John Lewis: www.johnlewis.com/aeg-lm5200-a-modo-mio-favola-plus-coffee-machine/p231687436?colour=Black If it breaks, I will buy another. I only ever drank Lavazza and was delighted that I could easily make Lavazza espressos at home using pods (hated the cleaning involved with other machines). I make cappuccinos for DH who is stupidly fussy about coffee, and he thinks it makes some of the best coffees he has had.

IloveKatieHopkins Thu 25-Jul-13 16:23:51

@northerexposure do you really expect a expresso type coffee machine for under £100? are you being serious? why dont you just get off you high horse and go to starbucks like all you other coffee newcoming whores grin p.s you slag

RubyDanglesBangle Fri 03-May-13 18:11:14

I have a Delonghi Magnifca. Don't think you'd get one new for your budget, but what you need to google for is bean-to-cup coffee machines.
Hth.

nothernexposure Fri 03-May-13 14:38:06

Anyone fancy recommending me a coffee machine? I'm after an expresso type one rather than a pod type one. Not sure if it's possible to get a decent one for this price but probably don't want to spend much more than £!00 ish.

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now