Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone bought bed linen from The Range?

(5 Posts)
NeverMindOhWell Thu 04-Apr-13 21:45:10

It seems very cheap, 50% cotton 50% polyester (which is the same as Next's plain dye range).

Can anyone tell me their experience of the quality, good or bad?

Nombrechanger Thu 04-Apr-13 23:51:57

I have two sets and although the embroidery on it is not the absolute best, I am very happy with it and its survived many washes with no colour loss or shrinkage. I can't speak for all of it though.

NeverMindOhWell Fri 05-Apr-13 04:53:57

Thsnks, that do you mean the embroidery is not good? In that it looks cheap? Or the thread is unravelling?!

Nombrechanger Fri 05-Apr-13 11:14:23

The embroidery is unravelling a little. I also noticed a slight mistake in the pattern on one cover. Not that it's noticeable to anyone else but me.
You do get what you pay for after all.

TallyGrenshall Fri 05-Apr-13 11:16:52

I bought a set for DS from there and it's holding up really well I think. It doesn't feel luxurious or anything but it washes well, the pattern hasn't faded at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now