Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Place/Table mats needed, anyone see plain white or grey shiny?

(7 Posts)
plusonemore Mon 01-Apr-13 23:18:51

super!

Found my way to Dunelm in Colchester yesterday and got the cream, shiny ones. Many thanks.

Ah! Dunelm sound like they have what I need. Thanks!

plusonemore Fri 29-Mar-13 23:17:44

I got some shiny cream round ones from dunelm

MildredH Fri 29-Mar-13 23:15:57

Ok, so according to JL they're paper. Sorry on phone so can't do proper link but here's website:

http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/paper-placemat/p364544?colour=Cream&sku=231715689&un_jtt_v_dummy=yes

MildredH Fri 29-Mar-13 23:11:48

John Lewis are doing some nice, plain round very thin ?straw/?rattan ( not entirely sure this is the word I'm looking for!)

V nice range of subtle colours. They're much nicer than I'm making them sound & would def compliment retro style oil cloth..

Worth a look if you have one near you..

Have got a 60's retro oilcloth on my table in the kitchen. My yucky old mats desperately need replacing and I have decided I want something plain white, grey or even cream, plain and shiny but I can't find any. Can anyone help please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now