Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Best Philips Avent Bottle?

(1 Post)
ExpatDad Sun 03-Feb-13 09:14:12

As our second one is almost here its time to get some new bottles.

Our first child uses Philips Avent bottles which we switched to after using cheap generic bottles and having problems with wind.

When I started looking for some new ones, there seems to be a few new additions to the Avent bottle line up:
www.amazon.co.uk/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&field-keywords=avent%20bottle&linkCode=ur2&tag=socianxidiar-21&url=search-alias%3Dbaby

There now appears to be the Classic, the Natural and the Advanced in the product range.

We are assuming we will be using the bottles from birth onwards again.

I'm not sure which ones we have, they are either classic or advanced but after reading the reviews I'm not sure.

They have a grey ring which goes in-between the bottle and the lid to work as a valve.

Can anyone recommend which type of Avent bottle to get based on which ones will be the best for preventing excess wind or colic without having problems with leaking?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now