Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Coffee machine

(10 Posts)
spottymoo Sun 06-Jan-13 21:46:09

I'm on look for a coffee machine where you can get decaff cappuccino pods/ discs for I've done a google search and all it brings up are sachets you add hot water to.

If anyone can recommend one I'd greatly appreciate it smile

Is this what you mean? I have a proper espresso/milk steamer rather than a pod machine so I can't recommend on taste linky

spottymoo Mon 07-Jan-13 10:10:08

Thank you I've tried them and find them quite powdery so was wondering if any machines did any pods that did them smile

Bramblesinafield Mon 07-Jan-13 10:22:50

I'm not sure about pods, but I've recently started using a bodum milk frother (big glass jug with frother bit inside), which is amaze. It means I can use the coffee of my choice and have great lattes/cappuccinos. I have a tassimo, which is great in a hurry, but the drinks with the bodum are so much better.

spottymoo Mon 07-Jan-13 13:03:40

Thanks for that brambles are they easy to clean?

Bramblesinafield Mon 07-Jan-13 17:22:30

As easy as washing a jug!

spottymoo Mon 07-Jan-13 19:53:00

Super thank you grin

Bramblesinafield Mon 07-Jan-13 23:03:57
spottymoo Tue 08-Jan-13 08:45:55

Super thank you off to order off great reviews as well and a good price grin

Bramblesinafield Tue 08-Jan-13 19:43:51

Enjoy! Introduced to it by a hotelier friend in Paris - cant have any higher recommendation than that! Good luck with the vigorous frothing action and enjoy your coffee!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now