Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recommendations for a new vacuum cleaner - ideally upright as for carpet (I am so exciting)

(4 Posts)
carocaro Sun 30-Dec-12 20:04:59

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=sebo+black&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBgrinfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=3810713846832477004&sa=X&ei=Tp7gUOX-PKLT0QW974CgDw&ved=0CFQQ8gIwAg

namechangecity Sun 30-Dec-12 18:23:08

which one do you have?? Thanks.

carocaro Sun 30-Dec-12 16:35:32

A SEBO from John Lewis, best one I have ever bought, has a tune you can just whip out mid vacum to get bits up on skirting etc. Miles and miles better than a dyson! Go from carpet to hard floor easily as it changes automatically - get one!

namechangecity Sun 30-Dec-12 10:58:14

I lead such a wild life! My washing machine has just leaked everywhere this morning and my vacuum has just blown up! I needed a new vacuum anyway so can someone please recommend a great upright one which can be used on carpet and to a lesser extent hard floors. Thanks very much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now