Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recommendations for a new vacuum cleaner - ideally upright as for carpet (I am so exciting)

(4 Posts)
namechangecity Sun 30-Dec-12 10:58:14

I lead such a wild life! My washing machine has just leaked everywhere this morning and my vacuum has just blown up! I needed a new vacuum anyway so can someone please recommend a great upright one which can be used on carpet and to a lesser extent hard floors. Thanks very much.

carocaro Sun 30-Dec-12 16:35:32

A SEBO from John Lewis, best one I have ever bought, has a tune you can just whip out mid vacum to get bits up on skirting etc. Miles and miles better than a dyson! Go from carpet to hard floor easily as it changes automatically - get one!

namechangecity Sun 30-Dec-12 18:23:08

which one do you have?? Thanks.

carocaro Sun 30-Dec-12 20:04:59

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=sebo+black&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBgrinfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=3810713846832477004&sa=X&ei=Tp7gUOX-PKLT0QW974CgDw&ved=0CFQQ8gIwAg

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now