Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bjursta dining table

(1 Post)
mumat39 Fri 30-Nov-12 14:10:15

I need a new dining table as our current one has a broken leg. I'm looking for one that will sit 4 on a daily basis with the option of extending to fit 6.

I have read a few threads where people have recommended the bjursta from ikea. The description on the website says it has a 'lacquered' finish.

This table is for our kitchen/diner/family room and I like this round one, possible in white.

It would be used for eating obviously but also for painting, glueing craft stuff with my kids. My DD has a lot of allergies and after we eat in the evening or at lunch we always wipe the table down with a damp cloth and then give it a spray of Dettol anti bac spray. Does anyone know if I can use this sort of spray on the lacquered finish?

I was after a glass topped table as I imagine this would be easiest to clean well but can't find one that's the right size and affordable.

Many thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now