Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can anyone recommend an Electric Toothbrush for Kids, without a Princess on...

(7 Posts)
girlsmum Sun 04-Nov-12 09:27:21

thank you Jinsei!!

Don't know why I couldn't find that!

Jinsei Sun 04-Nov-12 09:23:51

Try here

girlsmum Sun 04-Nov-12 09:18:23

Thanks everyone.

Floella, can you use adult toothbrushes for kids do you think?
Jinsei, I'v looked online at tesco, can't see any. I'll have to go instore I think.

Jinsei Sun 04-Nov-12 09:05:06

Colgate galaxy saber sonic power - available from tesco in various colours, plain without characters or cartoons. Can't remember how much they cost.

We also bought one a while back which came with stickers to decorate it, but obviously, you don't have to bother. Also from tesco

FloellaDaVille Sun 04-Nov-12 09:03:21

I've just ordered Braun Oral b one, with a bundle of heads (cheaper but compatible) with different coloured rings on from Amazon.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oral-B-Professional-Rechargeable-Toothbrush-Precision/dp/B0029Z9XOI
HTH

Caerlaverock Sun 04-Nov-12 09:02:12

I bought a cheapo one in tesco and it packed in after a few months. It is worth buying a good one

girlsmum Sun 04-Nov-12 08:59:06

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an electric toothbrush for my DD, I can't find a reasonably priced one without a disney princess on. She is 9.

I have found a Philips Sonicare which is £38 - a little more than I wanted to spend.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now