Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Can anyone recommend an Electric Toothbrush for Kids, without a Princess on...

(7 Posts)
girlsmum Sun 04-Nov-12 08:59:06

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an electric toothbrush for my DD, I can't find a reasonably priced one without a disney princess on. She is 9.

I have found a Philips Sonicare which is £38 - a little more than I wanted to spend.

Thanks

Caerlaverock Sun 04-Nov-12 09:02:12

I bought a cheapo one in tesco and it packed in after a few months. It is worth buying a good one

FloellaDaVille Sun 04-Nov-12 09:03:21

I've just ordered Braun Oral b one, with a bundle of heads (cheaper but compatible) with different coloured rings on from Amazon.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oral-B-Professional-Rechargeable-Toothbrush-Precision/dp/B0029Z9XOI
HTH

Jinsei Sun 04-Nov-12 09:05:06

Colgate galaxy saber sonic power - available from tesco in various colours, plain without characters or cartoons. Can't remember how much they cost.

We also bought one a while back which came with stickers to decorate it, but obviously, you don't have to bother. Also from tesco

girlsmum Sun 04-Nov-12 09:18:23

Thanks everyone.

Floella, can you use adult toothbrushes for kids do you think?
Jinsei, I'v looked online at tesco, can't see any. I'll have to go instore I think.

Jinsei Sun 04-Nov-12 09:23:51

Try here

girlsmum Sun 04-Nov-12 09:27:21

thank you Jinsei!!

Don't know why I couldn't find that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now