Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Advice/help please - Condenser Tumble dryer without instruction book

(5 Posts)
fortyplus Sat 27-Oct-12 14:23:56

I've moved into a temporary private rental property and been given a condenser tumble dryer by an acquaintance whose mum was downsizing and no longer wanted it. I've always had vented ones in the past but didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth!

So... it has a plastic container at the top that seems to be for collecting water. At the bottom there's a heat exchanger unit that has a label stuck on it saying it should be cleaned of fluff every once in a while. Then there's the usual filter to catch fluff in the drum.

Do I just shove clothes in and turn it on or is there some magic I need to perform? Ice cubes in the plastic bottle I seem to remember was suggested at a holiday property we once stayed in!

Thanks for any help. BTW it's a White Knight 767C and the instruction book isn't available online.

twooter Sat 27-Oct-12 14:28:29

Just switch it on!

Skivvytomany Sat 27-Oct-12 14:29:15

Yip,
just chuck your clothes in, dry, then empty water and fluff.

Skivvytomany Sat 27-Oct-12 14:31:29

Oh, mines has the normal fluff filter under the door that i empty every time and the other metal filter at the bottom of the machine hat I pull out and rinse under the tap every few months

fortyplus Sat 27-Oct-12 14:39:05

Lovely thank you smile

Off to fluff up my crispy towels! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now