Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Very dull - recommendations for child's mid sleeper bed please?

(5 Posts)
ArtexMonkey Sat 15-Sep-12 21:42:08

This is me boringly asking you please for your recommendations for a nice full single size mid sleeper bed if you don't mind?

Dd is 5, and we're looking to move her out of her little toddler bed. She's in the loft conversion so her ceiling angles don't allow for a high sleeper, we're looking for a nice mid sleeper, preferable wood finish with maybe a sliding desk under, or a play tent to stash all the fecking cuddlies out of sight, or, if such a thing exists, one that you can have a tent round and then remove it and add a desk or whatever. My mum can make a tent if need be, she has done for the bed they have at their house, but I'm just looking at options really and asking for recommendations, if anyone has any strong yay or nay feelings or knows of any marvellous bargains etc.

Not too many ££££ please, PATYIA.

DCSsunhill Sat 15-Sep-12 21:50:00

Thuka HIT. Cheapest in their range and you can always find a company with one on offer. Ours was 120. Beautiful wood and really good quality. Whitewashed. We loved it so much we bought the high sleeper for DS1.

ArtexMonkey Sat 15-Sep-12 21:55:29

Thank you, that is exactly the sort of thing I wanted. Something nice and basic that we can add to and change over time. Brilliant. Thanks ever so much. thanks x

FarrowAndBollock Tue 06-Nov-12 16:42:07

We have Flex a - very solid (but haven't had it long)

FarrowAndBollock Tue 06-Nov-12 16:42:24

Oops 'Flexa'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now