Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Recommended electric mixers/blenders/whis ks?

(4 Posts)
Lousmart Sun 02-Sep-12 18:37:30

My kenwood blender & hand mixer both gave up today, I've had them 12 years smile I bake a lot and fancy a product that does blending, mixing & whisking. I'd like one with a bowl attached so I can set it and do another job, rather than with the hand one, having to hold it etc. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance smile

segillum Tue 11-Sep-12 22:49:27

Having wrecked several blenders and mixers over the years, we finally bit the bullet in 2010 and bought a Magimix. I don't know whether one of the models would do everything you need but from a build-quality point of view they're streets ahead of everything else I've come across. We've thrashed seven bells out of ours and it doesn't care -- just keeps on going.

Being a chap I could bang on about the engineering and technical quality of a Magimix compared with other models but you get the picture.

bureni Tue 11-Sep-12 22:55:19

If you use the equipment a lot buy a "Robocop", all the others brands are just toys in comparison.

Lousmart Sun 16-Sep-12 13:44:53

Thank you very much both grin have only just seen your replies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now