Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Barbecue?

(4 Posts)
Macaroons Wed 30-May-12 13:13:19

Any recommendation on any barbecue out there? We used to live in a flat, now that we live in a house it's time to get one! ideally we want something easy to clean, and doesn't cost a fortune! Thanks in advance for any recommendation!

gemma4d Sun 12-Aug-12 13:42:27

Suprised you didn't get any responses. I know I'm rather late but I hate seeing unanswered posts!

I vote Weber all the way. Mainly because they last. My gas BBQs all rusted (including the internal parts where the gas goes in and flames come out) and therefore become unsafe in 3 years. Unsightly after 2 years. Waste of money. Webers don't rust, so you just keep using them year on year. Just make sure you also buy a chimney starter - it makes it faster to start and harder to F up.

tittytittyhanghang Sun 12-Aug-12 13:45:02

depends what kind of bbq? Gas or charcoal? I prefer charcoal. gas seems like cheating iyswim.

inkyfingers Mon 27-Aug-12 21:36:24

We have a kettle type of charcoal BBQ from Weber. Love it. It's our second as the other fell in the river. Not keen on gas as not as 'authentic' and messy as charcoal. You've got to feel like you're cooking like a cavewoman!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now