Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

good quality/luxury bed linen?

(34 Posts)
Hatwoman Thu 01-Dec-11 10:19:24

I asked a family member for ideas for a christmas present - ever practical and very disinclined/able to spend money on themsleves she said they need some new white bed linen. Any ideas for some high quality stuff? ideally with beautiful packaging (shallow I know) so that it looks like a nice gift, rather than a household basic?

EmilyAlice Mon 16-Dec-13 17:20:13

I have been delighted with the bedding I ordered from here https://www.kingofcotton.co.uk/section.php/6/1/egyptian_cotton_bedlinen
Fantastic service too; I ordered it and it arrived here in France the next day.

alinadabur Fri 27-Jun-14 16:57:50

i had ordered bedding sheets from online and was very affordable.So i would recommend www.sweetbedding.co.uk

houseofbedding Thu 16-Oct-14 14:24:07

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

elenasmile Sat 25-Oct-14 21:49:43

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

sandraliew Tue 04-Nov-14 06:07:42

I suggest you will also check this store. It offers quality bed linen too.

Here's the store page: www.manchesterhouse.com.au/bed-linen.html

noseyfrog Tue 04-Nov-14 06:14:13

For quality there's a company called Mitre. They're used in all the posh hotels. But he packaging is crap so I'd say white company

ishouldcocoa Tue 04-Nov-14 06:36:31

I've had some great bed linen from Peacock Blue. They have a limited range but their bedding got softer and softer with each wash. They do small gingham checks etc.

I've had some good bargains off Achica but you need to bide your time. Our 800 thread count duvet cover weighs a ton before you even get the duvet on, but it's bl**dy lovely to sleep in.

Am a sucker for bed linen. Off to check out other recommendations.

houseofbedding Tue 04-Nov-14 08:57:24

you can see houseofbedding.co.uk for any type of bedding linen you are searching for..

marmaladegranny Tue 04-Nov-14 09:04:39

Beautiful hotel quality stuff can be found at King of Cottons (Surrey based outlet shops or mail order). Definitely worth a 'google'!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now