Second Wedding in London advice needed

(6 Posts)
camaleon Wed 28-Oct-09 15:45:51

Thanks for advise.
Will post it there!
I guess I may be able to change the office to get married once I find the place to celebrate it.

FrightsMonth Sat 24-Oct-09 11:43:51

And you might want to start this thread again in the Weddings or Parties/Celebrations topics, as I, for one, have never noticed this Home Front topic before!

FrightsMonth Sat 24-Oct-09 11:41:40

Is the register office booked already? It's just that you don't have to marry in your local one, so could pick a more attractive one, and local to your venue when you find one. EG Westminster Register Office is a grand building and convenient for central London venues.

camaleon Sat 24-Oct-09 11:29:15

Will check.
Thank you!
I have liked the Barbican center but prices are well beyond my capacity sad

We went to Vinopolis which is a wine tasting place. They have function rooms for weddings there that looked good but no idea on prices.

Think it was near London Bridge.

Wear whatever you like it's your wedding!

camaleon Fri 23-Oct-09 10:56:05

Not sure where to post this.
I am getting married in three months time. I am not from Britain and this is my second marriage. We have two kids (5 and 2 years old)
We will have around 50 persons with us (14 of those kids), mainly parents, brother and very close friends. We are getting married in a quite ugly registry in Barnet. So I would like to get a nice Wedding venue. We leave in NW11 and I thought perhaps there is something in Hampstead or around that is nice.

The wedding is in the morning... What kind of dress would you say is appropriate for this? Where can I look for it, or at least ideas about the dress?
any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now