Moving to Takeley Little Canfield does anyone live there?

(8 Posts)
Sharon3girls Tue 22-May-12 21:51:29

Hi, I am new on here and was wondering if anyone lives in Takeley, Little Canfield, Dunmow or Bishops Stortford.

I currently live in Watford but am looking at moving to Takeley and would love to know what you think of the area and areas around it?

zambooloo Tue 14-Aug-12 14:50:08

Hi I live in little Canfield at the new development priors green. Very nice area, takeley is a bit of a non place but very near to national trust Hatfield forest (lovely) and dunmow which is a nice little town. Bishop's stortford is ok, good shops although quite high streety now but lovely restaurants!

Very happy to answer any other questions, just pm me.

zambooloo Tue 14-Aug-12 14:52:35

Sorry just seen you posted that months ago - did you move?

Sharon3girls Tue 21-Aug-12 21:33:21

Hi thank you for your reply! Yes we moved here at the beginning of July! We love it ! Everyone is so friendly Dunmow seems like a lovely little town and bishops stortford has a good town and restaurants as you said. My children love it too and have made lots of friends in the street and are looking forward to starting at takeley school.

Have you lived here long? X

Sharon3girls Tue 21-Aug-12 21:34:46

I should have said we also live in the priors green development!!

GeorgeZ Tue 22-Jan-13 19:55:57

Hello,

It looks like also may be moving to Little Canfield / Takeley.

Does anyone know where to find a bus timetable/routeplan? Also does anyone know the current price of a season ticket for the Stansted Express?

Many thanks

Jasmine2009 Fri 15-Mar-13 21:54:15

Hello ,

I'm moving into priors green little canfield too at the end off May 2013. Dose any one have any good news or bed news about the area. I have 2 kids both under 3 years and also it would be nice to make new friends as I do not family or friends there .

Thank you
Xxx

GeorgeZ Sun 24-Mar-13 15:09:40

Hi Jasmine, we will be moving there next week. Will let you know our first impressions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now