Ask a Mum; they know everything!

(6 Posts)
assumpta Mon 01-Aug-11 18:42:16

I can't find the hobbies thread. Where is it?

assumpta Mon 01-Aug-11 18:36:38

See, I knew you would all know best! Mum always does! I was actually a bit confused about where to put it. Thank you for linking it for me.

giyadas Mon 01-Aug-11 13:58:01

I've linked to your thread on the hobbies thread, you might get a few more replies smile

Hi - I don't do geocaching but I think there are a lot of mums on here who do. But you'll find you get your attention much faster if you 1) Put something about geocaching in your thread title, and 2) Put the thread in a section which gets more attention, this is a very obscure one! Chat or Other Subjects would probably be best.

HTH smile

giyadas Mon 01-Aug-11 12:16:12

hi, I saw your other thread but have no experience of geocaching and would also like a bit of info, so am bumping this for you.
Love this bit of advice on the website though, "People of all ages hide and seek geocaches, so think carefully before placing an item into a cache. Explosives, ammunition, knives, drugs and alcohol should not be placed in a cache." shock

assumpta Mon 01-Aug-11 11:39:45

Right mums, I spent the first half of yesterday trying to figure out geocaching, well my dh did! We ended up just walking instead, which was lovely, but not what we had planned.
I have since gone on to their own website and just cannot figure it out. Maybe the unusually hot day has gone to my head! Are any of you mums able to help me out. Please and thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now