How to find other home educators

(132 Posts)
Julienoshoes Mon 25-Feb-08 18:29:23

We keep posting this information, so I thought I'd make a topic that we can bump up when it falls down the list (but not every half hour, please).

If you join Education Otherwise (£25pa), you will receive a national contact list, divided by county. On the web they have lists of:
- local groups
- Internet lists

Home Education UK has similar but not identical information:
- local groups
- Internet lists

EHEers here will provide advice but these threads often get hijacked. We recommend that you try to meet local EHEers. They know about meetings in your area and can give more specific advice on your LA. They will also help you to see that EHEers are normal people doing their best, for their kids, just like you. You'll also see that people are successfully EHEing kids right across the range from SEN to prodigy and with all sorts or issues.

Flllightattendant Mon 25-Feb-08 19:40:19

Thanks Julie - that's a great post. smile

Julienoshoes Tue 26-Feb-08 09:48:24

bump

sorkycake Tue 26-Feb-08 16:16:33

Can I just add that there are good few HE'ers here on MN and if you say the area you live in we may well either be members of local groups, or can point you to local contacts.

Runnerbean Tue 26-Feb-08 17:30:07

And if anyone is anywhere near Bromley Kent, myself and another mum are starting a new HE social group this Friday.
grin

RemindMe Tue 26-Feb-08 21:23:08

I'm near Salisbury/Shaftesbury and we don't know many HEers sad

Julienoshoes Sat 01-Mar-08 10:35:47

bump

Julienoshoes Sat 01-Mar-08 10:42:56

RemindMe
I keep meaning to reply to you.
have you joined EO? They supply a contact list of home educators who are willing to be contacted.
I have just looked at mine and can see home educators Salisbury way.

Have you come across the North Wilts HE group??

We live in South staffs and I know there is a group in Stafford, but with not having a second car, find it too difficult to get to. Does anyone know of any other groups in or near Cannock, Brownhills or Walsall?

Julienoshoes Tue 04-Mar-08 14:54:45

I knmow of a group in Sutton Coldfield-not to far from Walsall, if that is any help?

Skipsmum Thu 06-Mar-08 16:15:07

Lots of us in the Medway/Maidstone area...everyone welcome!

policywonk Thu 06-Mar-08 16:17:12

Ooh, a friend of mine is thinking about HEing and wants to meet HE-ers in the North Surrey area (Walton, Weybridge, Esher... that sort of area).

RemindMe Thu 06-Mar-08 20:34:10

Julienoshoes

I did join EO and contacted those in my area but the local group is a bit far away and I didn't hear back from those who are closest. North Wilts is also too far. We are just so remote here, but thanks to your original post I did find someone locally so thank you!

I'm having a baby (tomorrow!) so HE meet-ups have been a bit on the backburner recently due to a foul pregnancy but I really would like to meet others soon. Meanwhile I am thankful for MN and the yahoo groups....

Julienoshoes Thu 06-Mar-08 20:53:01

So pleased you have found someone local to you-hopefully that will lead onto others as well

Good luck for tomorrow!

RemindMe Thu 06-Mar-08 22:13:42

Thank you!

workstostaysane Thu 06-Mar-08 22:17:56

hi runnerbean,
what time on fridays?

Blessed2 Thu 06-Mar-08 22:20:14

Hi Heartmum2jamie. I don't HE but I have some friends in Wolverhampton WV10 who do. They are Christian HEs.

Julienoshoes Fri 07-Mar-08 17:51:34

bump for narkymom

Our children aren't school age yet, but we plan to home educate them when they're older.

We're in the highlands of Scotland - anyone else in the area?

Julienoshoes Wed 12-Mar-08 16:25:44

Hi rachelinscotland
The very best place to get specific info about home ed in Scotland is to contact Schoolhouse

"Schoolhouse runs a helpline and public information service and, when requested, assists families directly in their dealings with local authorities. To get in contact with Schoolhouse, see our contact section. In addition to the direct advice and support Schoolhouse can offer there may well be formal or informal meetings of home educating families near to you, get in touch with us to find out. For teenagers we have set up a dedicated teen peer support network.

There are various email support groups to provide help and support to families home educating or considering home education, including a dedicated Scottish home education list. These lists are free and easy to use, and generally open to all. When you send an email to the list it is sent to all list members, who can then respond to you."

and hopefully AMumInScotland will be along shortly to have a chat as well.

Julienoshoes, Sutton Coldfield isn't much better, but it will be useful to know where they are incase we move or we can suddenly afford a second car!

Hi rachel, I'm also in Scotland (as the name suggests grin) but we're Central Belt, so nowhere near you I'm afraid.

I'd second Julie's advice about Schoolhouse or the lists, but I'm not really in contact with other HE families up here, as we started HE with a much older DS (14 now), so didn't feel much need for contact with other HE families - he already has his own social contacts and activities so there hasn't been any real urge to meet up.

fillthatnappylittlekiwi Thu 20-Mar-08 00:16:03

anyone near the cambs/norfolk border? We're quite happy at the moment going along ourselves but I know the girls will need more people to bounce off when they feel ready to get back out there.

Julienoshoes Fri 21-Mar-08 07:18:52

just bumping up the threads where information is needed frequently, to save us saying the same thing over and over.

ftnlk have you checked out the local groups link on the 'How to find other home edders thread'?

barksgirl Mon 24-Mar-08 15:15:38

fillthatnappylittlekiwi, I'm near peterborough but i just found a link to a West Norfolk group you might want to check out,
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/WestNorfolkHomeEducators/

fillthatnappylittlekiwi Mon 24-Mar-08 18:45:04

Thank you grin I will off and have a look.

fillthatnappylittlekiwi Mon 24-Mar-08 18:48:18

Have applied to join now so thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Julienoshoes Tue 25-Mar-08 22:42:36

bump again

Julienoshoes Sun 30-Mar-08 06:38:20

bump

Julienoshoes Fri 04-Apr-08 07:57:25

Bunping for avenanap

Julienoshoes Sat 19-Apr-08 11:52:29

bump

Could I just ask a quick question here!!??

Are LA's generally okay about HS, - or do they kick up a fuss!

Will it improve the chances of my DS to get into chosen primary if I put my first choice as 'local school', and second choice as 'home education'!??

Thanks!

Julienoshoes Sat 19-Apr-08 13:27:26

Some LAs are better than others but once you show them that you know the law, which makes HE a viable choice, that has equal status in law to schooling, they are usually fine.

I am afraid I have no idea of the answer to the second question. TBH I wouldn't have thought so.

Thanks for replying Julienoshoes <and sorry for the hijack>, - it isn't a bluff though.

If DS doesn't get into school of choice (which is very likely) then I'm planning to homeschool!!

Julienoshoes Sat 19-Apr-08 15:29:25

Cool! grin
Have you checked out the main HE websites?

Education Otherwise
and
HE-UK
These two websites have articles that are well worth a read.

and I think Home education in the UK is worth checking out-full of resources and info.

then there is
HE-Special-UK for resources and information for families with children who have special educational needs.
and
Muddle Puddle is a webpage especially for HE families with children under 8 years old.

Give us a shout if there is anything else you need to know.

samkearsey Sat 19-Apr-08 15:30:13

sorry to butt in on this thread but speaking from experience, we got our daughter into our only choice of schools, but she did not last even half a term! so what i am trying to say is just because you get them into the best school does not mean its the best school for your child and cannot guarantee happiness for you both!

sorry to butt in again

Samkearsey: It's not the best school. It's the closest school!

I don't want my child travelling for ages before and after school when imo this is essential non-structured, non-academic development time!!

And, - I want to spend as much quality time with him as possible. I don't drive, so a long commute would be hell for us both!!

Julienoshoes Sat 19-Apr-08 15:33:06

EEkk!
One of those links is wrong!
Try his one for Home Education in the UK

samkearsey Sat 19-Apr-08 19:38:04

i totally understand about the commuting side, i live in an isolated area so need to drive to get anywhere!

i found that since my dd was removed from school we have got to know each other more and our relationship is getting stronger.

i hope it all works for you, there is so much information on this website, and many others, this is were i found my strength to take the decision and knew it was right for us.

good luck, let us know how it goes

Julienoshoes Wed 30-Apr-08 19:22:49

bump

neasels Wed 30-Apr-08 20:40:33

Hi ya

Just decided to HE my son. He is due to start school in Sept 08. Any groups in West Kent area?

Any help really appreciated.
Dx

Julienoshoes Wed 30-Apr-08 23:32:41

Hi neasels
Welcome to the wonderful world of home ed.

If you click on the to links for local groups
in the first post on this thread, both have links to contacts in Kent.
If they are not in your exact area, it would be worth contacting them anyway as I am certain they will point you in the direction of groups local to you.

neasels Thu 01-May-08 20:23:00

Thanks ever so much! x

Julienoshoes Thu 01-May-08 20:27:19

My pleasure
Anything else we can help with?

bringmesunshine Fri 02-May-08 08:34:33

Good Morning!

My DS is sat beside me and is not going to be returning to his current school!

The sense of relief is enormous!

Not going to rush our decision as to the next step.

Not sure why I am posting but just wanted to say hello really! smile

Julienoshoes Fri 02-May-08 09:22:28

Hello bringmesunshine
smile

have you sent in a deregistration letter to the school, to prevent problems with accusations of truancy?

bringmesunshine Fri 02-May-08 09:35:52

Hello Julienoshoes

No we haven't sent that in yet. I am planning on taking it in on Tuesday. I have informed school that DS will not be in today as he is poorly which is actually true.

Will that be ok?

DS has had a lot of time off since he started school in September due to multiple illness. However when he is not there he quickly becomes healthy relatively quickly - so I am starting to think that illness and school are linked in DS' case. We have always kept school informed however as I was told recently they have tragets to achieve with regards to attendance hmm DS is not yet 5.

Feel a bit wobbly, emotional and guilty that I have subjected my DS to a regime at such a young age sad I am sure a whirl of emotions is quite normal smile

Julienoshoes Fri 02-May-08 11:17:00

Yes That's fine
Remember when you take it in on Tuesday, to get a receipt for it.

Have you found the wonderful Muddle Puddle website for families who home educate young children? They have have a Early Years support list and a connection to many blogs that tell of home educating lives on their Muddle Puddle Blogring

It would also be worth finding home educators local to you and going along for a chat and some company and to find out what they get up to. They will help with your whirling emotions, I'm sure.
There is a thread here about finding other home educators.

bringmesunshine Fri 02-May-08 12:52:15

Thank you Julienoshoes,

I shall keep you posted as to how we progress smile

julienoshoes Thu 08-May-08 10:32:29

bump

are there any HE in newcastle-upon-tyne ? my little one isnt of sch age yet but im keen to meet other mums who will be h.e to form a little social group for him smile

julienoshoes Tue 13-May-08 21:12:29

Yahoo group for Home Ed Tyen and Wear
and the HE-UK Local groups webpage lists an email contact for Newcastle Upon Tyne.
smile
Enjoy getting to know them!

julienoshoes Mon 19-May-08 13:04:59

bump

Bump for LavendersBlue

Runnerbean Wed 21-May-08 20:10:21

neasels,

Did you find anyone in West Kent?
Whereabouts in West Kent are you?

onwardandupward Wed 21-May-08 22:09:03

bumped!!

julienoshoes Wed 21-May-08 23:16:21

bump for 'spudface' to read

bubblebum Thu 26-Jun-08 12:26:07

Hi

My names Claire my daughters 2. We live in ipswich suffolk. I'm interested in home education for my daughter. Most people i now think i'm crazy, but with our education system being as crap as it is. I doubt i could do any worse lol.

I'd love to meet up with some like minded mums in my area and pick there brains (not literally lol).

As i'd like to gather as much info before i make such a big decission. Anyone lol x

Runnerbean Thu 26-Jun-08 17:08:41

bubblebum,

have you joined Education Otherwise?
Essential first stop for anyone thinking about HE.
You'll be able to find local groups and He families near you.

Mung Thu 26-Jun-08 21:49:20

Hi Claire. I'm not that far away from you...outskirts of Colchester. I am starting to get bored of the reactions to our choice and haven't met any local likeminded people. I'm hoping to meet some more people in the next week at the HESFES thingy in Mersea. It would be good to meet up though, as my DS is nearly 3 and DD is 15 months.

Runnerbean...I have joined EO. It doesn't seem to give me access to anything yet. How can I access the information?

Runnerbean Thu 26-Jun-08 22:10:37

You should receive a pack which includes a contact list of all eo members in the country their dc's names and ages an email address and/or phone number, (if they want to be contacted) they'll also be your local contact's name and phone number. There is a quarterly magazine, childrens pages and lots of eo news etc. You should also get an eo card, truancy card and concessions list.

Mung Tue 01-Jul-08 14:47:47

I have had emails from EO now...panic over {wink}

Claire...are you there? Please get in touch, as I'd really like to meet some local like minded people, particularly those with pre schoolers.

pooter Sun 06-Jul-08 20:42:08

oi mung! im a local likeminded person! wink

hi bubblegum - im probably going to HE my 17mo DS. Im in colchester too, but near West Bergholt. I also know another family with a 1yr old DS who are definately going to HE, oh and a family with a 15mo DD in Needham Market who are going to do it too - so you are not alone!

The only worry i have, is that if (hopefully when) i have more children, how will i cope with HE for my son. I really struggled when he was younger.

Mung Sun 06-Jul-08 20:45:17

I hadn't forgotten you...its just tough to pin you down and when I do we are with other non-likeminded people smile

julienoshoes Fri 11-Jul-08 21:54:42

bumping this thread so new folks can see it.
The OP contains links for local groups -if you can't find someone from those links-do get back on here and tell us and I'll do my best to find you some.
Knowing folks locally and mixing with the children who are being home educated, is the very best advertisement!
Especially the teenagers!

julienoshoes Thu 17-Jul-08 18:41:14

bump for notsoyummymummy

julienoshoes Wed 30-Jul-08 15:28:04

just bumping up the threads where information is needed frequently, to save us saying the same thing over and over.

julienoshoes Sun 17-Aug-08 22:50:09

bumped for mummyloveslucy to read

julienoshoes Wed 27-Aug-08 20:51:55

Bumping thread, for anyone interested, as the new school term draws near.

rooftop Fri 29-Aug-08 01:02:59

Hello all. Recently joined so thought I might introduce myself. Recognise some names already -- hello Julie x
I HE my 9yr old son in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham. Anyone local- ish to us ?
Semi- autonomous (?!)

julienoshoes Fri 29-Aug-08 20:37:38

Hello rooftop!

GentleOtter Fri 29-Aug-08 20:46:06

HE my 12 year old SN. Perth.
Does any one else have problems HE with a toddler running about?
<exhausted>

julienoshoes Mon 01-Sep-08 22:23:32

information about home ed for onefunkymama to read.

jollydo Wed 17-Sep-08 13:05:25

bump

Rooftop, I am not too far from Sutton Coldfield (live in Cannock) and home educate, semi-autonomously, my 2 boys aged 7 & 4. I also have ds3 on the way, he's due in 6 weeks!

Thankfully, my dh's job stipulates that his car can be no more than 6 years old, so he will be getting either a company car, or we will get a new, small car for him to use for work and I can keep our current car (from Feb). This should work out well, I can attend the home ed group in Stafford once I am back on my feet and life has settled somewhat. I am really looking forward to meeting likeminded people

rooftop Fri 19-Sep-08 00:54:19

Hello all,
anyone in Birmingham/Midlands?
HE ing my 9yr old son in Sutton Coldfield.
Hello Julie smile

julienoshoes Fri 26-Sep-08 15:45:20

bumping for michymama to read

julienoshoes Wed 08-Oct-08 20:09:04

streakybacon I have bumped this one for you to read, as it might be good to find home educators local to you to chat with.

Psychomumma Wed 08-Oct-08 22:00:25

I'm in Catford, south-east London (and often around Peckham too) with a 6 yr old DD, an almost 4 yr DD, almost 2 DS and expecting a baby in December hmm. Wd love to find play/learn mates for my eldest, and/or groups that meet in the afternoon, as DD no. 2 currently at nursery 12.45-3.15... prob not come Jan tho... I'm 28, and feel significantly younger than a lot of other HEdder's out there: not a prob in itself, just mentioning grin

julienoshoes Tue 21-Oct-08 23:02:05

bumping this thread for people new to home education to read

julienoshoes Mon 03-Nov-08 13:12:06

bumping for newbies, who might need the information.

julienoshoes Tue 25-Nov-08 14:15:54

bumping up for happyfaceschildcare and other newbies to read

julienoshoes Tue 02-Dec-08 22:39:38

bumping up for jammydoodarh to read

bananabrain Thu 11-Dec-08 23:07:31

bump

julienoshoes Mon 15-Dec-08 16:11:30

have just re come across the HEdMap a map showing localtion of home education groups across England and Wales, not necessarily affiliated to any organisation.

xMASserialshopper Sun 21-Dec-08 19:03:24

smile

needaholiday Tue 30-Dec-08 19:12:30

that is a great site, thanks for bumping the thread.

rooftop Tue 06-Jan-09 15:29:26

Art sessions in Birmingham (Sutton Coldfield)
Monday 12th Jan, 11am-1pm and fortnightly after. Probably best suited to children aged 8 and above. Max cost £5 per tutored child. Space for younger siblings to colour/draw under your guidance.
Please contact me for further info.
kimturner14@yahoo.co.uk

onefunkymama Tue 06-Jan-09 20:39:31

julie, i'm sure that you know this- Ed otherwise lists an HE group in Salisbury- if its any help??

nomoreamover Wed 07-Jan-09 20:38:11

remindme - I'm in your area - you still around or busy with baby?

julienoshoes Thu 15-Jan-09 11:35:08

bumping for kitbit to read

julienoshoes Mon 19-Jan-09 17:03:49

bumping-important info for people new to home education.

Yurtgirl Mon 19-Jan-09 21:13:50

That map is really helpful julienoshoes
Three groups nearish too us - well 20 miles away, "near" in a way

julienoshoes Mon 19-Jan-09 21:27:38

Happy to hear that Yurtgirl
grin

julienoshoes Wed 21-Jan-09 06:48:50

Bumped for Grumblestiltskin
smile

Grumblestiltskin Fri 23-Jan-09 21:56:57

thx julienoshoes,

anyone in enfield?

julienoshoes Fri 23-Jan-09 23:41:34

Grumble
There is a North London Home Ed group
and I know there is a group that meet at the Alexandra Palace weekly for skating.

Would that be close enough?
(showing my lack of geographical knowledge of London here!)

nomoreamover Wed 28-Jan-09 08:54:12

Very excited - I am going to my first local meeting tomorrow

So just helping this thread with a bump!

julienoshoes Wed 28-Jan-09 08:57:53

Hope you have a great time!

RemindMe Thu 29-Jan-09 09:55:31

nomoreamover - yes, I'm still around!

Hope you have a good time at the meeting - let us know how you get on!

julienoshoes Sun 01-Feb-09 10:15:02

Bumped for Bertolli

julienoshoes Sat 07-Feb-09 23:16:35

bump again for newbies to home ed read

julienoshoes Wed 18-Feb-09 10:34:06

Bump

teamsorley Tue 24-Feb-09 10:29:01

HI,

Just wondered if there were any home ed groups in the Leeds area(I live in Beeston), I think I need to get along to one as we are "almost there" (!) in the decision to home school our 4 yr old daughter (and later son).I would just like to see what support and "socialising" there is out there. (I have also got in contact with the HE-UK group too)

Thanks!

julienoshoes Mon 02-Mar-09 22:36:23

bumping back up

julienoshoes Wed 18-Mar-09 20:31:08

bump

twoisplenty Wed 25-Mar-09 09:53:00

Just wondering if anyone HE dc with special needs? Considering HE our ds with physical disability and learning problems. TIA

Also, live in the Derby area. Anyone else meet up around the area?

julienoshoes Wed 25-Mar-09 15:45:14

Oh yes
Plenty of us home educate children with SEN.
I know a few who home educate children with physical disabilities.

There is a website for families who home educate children with SEN and they have an email support group I can't rate that group highly enough. You'll get advice and encouragement from the real experts, the families who are actually doing it.

There are home educators in and around Derby, they have quite an active friendly group, you can find out more from the East Midlands Home Education Support group

twoisplenty Thu 26-Mar-09 09:24:11

Thank you so much julienoshoes, I have been struggling to find anything to do with SEN and home ed. I shall look into it. Much appreciated. Are you in the Derby area?

julienoshoes Thu 26-Mar-09 19:20:36

No. I am in the West Midlands but and am on the East Mids HE list to keep in touch and answer any queries about the West Mids for the occasional locals who turn up there.
So when you join I'll 'see' you there.

I do also met with some of the Derby lot when we go to home ed camps and gatherings-especially 'Peak Camp' which is right in that corner of the world, and that's how I know what a friendly bunch they all are.

There really are an increasing number of people who home educate their children because of SEN.
I know you'll find lots of encouragement on the HE-Special Needs support list.
That page has a blog, where folks have posted a month in the life of, describing how home ed works for their families with children who have SEN, I am 'Ann from Worcestershire' there.

There is also a book written for families who home educate children who are on the Autistic Spectrum Home Educating our Autistic Spectrum Children :Paths are made by walking Edited by Terri Dowty and Kit Cowlishaw.
Now whilst this may not be your child's SEN, it could be insightful never the less.

Product Description
Mainstream educational provision for children on the autistic spectrum can be inadequate or inappropriate. An increasing number of parents dissatisfied with the education system are looking elsewhere for an approach that will suit their children's needs. In "Home Educating Our Autistic Spectrum Children", parents who have chosen to home educate their children with autism or Asperger's syndrome candidly relate their experiences: how they reached the decision to educate at home, how they set about the task, and how it has affected their lives. Following these personal accounts, the final chapters offer practical advice on getting started with home education, legal advice from an expert in education law, and contact details of support organisations

You should be able to get it from the library.

Hope that helps

hordergirl Mon 20-Apr-09 23:35:55

Hi,
I'm looking for HE groups/HEers from Cannock B'hills area-I have 3 boys 6, nearly 4 and 1. HI Heartsmum2jamie you're from the same neck of the woods and have boys-did you have any luck finding local groups? I know the nearest I've found is SUtton but it'd be great to have something closer.

julienoshoes Wed 22-Apr-09 07:01:58

Have you tried asking that question on the HELM email support list which covers the whole of the West Mids hordergirl?

julienoshoes Mon 27-Apr-09 11:40:30

I will get round to updating this thread, but in the meantime am bumping for TerrieB and other new to home ed families

beanpip Tue 28-Apr-09 11:19:16

Just a quick note to let you know a couple of us have started a new social network on Ning for UK Home Educators... http://ukhefriends.ning.com/ ... and we'd love you all to join us!

We felt there was a desperate need for home-educators to be able to get together and socialise in a friendly, private, yet inclusive environment. On this network we hope that people will be able to make friends, either in their local area or anywhere they're interested in, and organise meet-ups relevent to their family's needs.

The group is private, so non-members will not be able to view or participate in any way.

Hope to see you there!

Gizzie121 Wed 29-Apr-09 19:55:06

Grumblestiltskin, I live in Enfield if you want to contact me.

Regards
Gizzie

julienoshoes Tue 26-May-09 16:38:16

bump

julienoshoes Wed 03-Jun-09 19:44:44

bumping for queenrollo

julienoshoes Thu 09-Jul-09 14:36:35

bump

julienoshoes Thu 30-Jul-09 08:11:32

bumping up useful threads

julienoshoes Mon 03-Aug-09 10:10:44

bumping for AramiteCane and any other newbies interested in HE

julienoshoes Sun 30-Aug-09 12:49:39

bump for newbies

julienoshoes Mon 31-Aug-09 19:19:05

Bump for CheesedOfsted

clairemaeve Fri 04-Sep-09 14:47:27

Is anyone in the Ealing area or know of any groups etc, am considering home education for my 5yr old but it would be a huge benefit if I knew she could still socialise with her age group.

julienoshoes Wed 16-Sep-09 09:53:52

bumping for thesunshinesbrightly and lovingtherain and anyone else new to home ed who may find it useful.

julienoshoes Thu 08-Oct-09 18:23:41

bump again for newbies to home ed

julienoshoes Mon 09-Nov-09 06:21:48

Bump
at some point I'll redo this thread so the information is more concise......but until life slows down a little, this one will have to do.

julienoshoes Fri 21-May-10 13:17:42

There seems to be a lot of new people about, who are thinking of home educating.
I'm dashing out now but bumping this and other hopefully useful threads

NotEnoughSleep Fri 21-May-10 21:37:34

Hi, have looked on EO etc and can't find a HE group in Chester. Is there anyone in Chester home educating? Would love to chat if there is...

Butterpie Mon 24-May-10 16:49:01

I'm in the North East (washington) but also spend time in the North West (preston) with a three yo and a six month old. Is anyone on her from round me (either NE or NW)

Salisburymum2 Mon 04-Feb-13 11:31:25

Hi, to Remind me, I'm in Salisbury and also want to find a home education group. Did you have any luck finding a group in town? I'm not too sure about how these postings work. But if you do see this, could you please e-mail me at ebsinba@hotmail.com. Thanks so much

SDeuchars Mon 04-Feb-13 19:35:47

Salisburymum2, I've just reported your post as you have given your email address. The usual thing is to ask people to PM you, in order to keep some privacy.

There are definitely groups in Salisbury.

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Feb-13 22:22:10

HI there
Let us know if you'd like us to remove your post SalisburyMum2
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now