Home Ed Alone.. Maidstone

(5 Posts)
Genesis2000 Thu 31-Oct-13 00:37:46

There is loads around the area esp if you drive. Send me a pm and i can send you details if you are still looking.

julienoshoes Wed 09-Oct-13 10:35:06
julienoshoes Wed 09-Oct-13 10:34:54

are you on FaceBook?
If so come along and join the mumsnet HE FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/126977567388843/ (send message to admin saying who you are, so you can be approved)

I can then point you in the direction of the Kent home educators FB pages....or you could search FB for 'Home Education Kent'-I just did and can see two groups, one of which has over 190 members.
People there will be able to direct you to meetings most local to you

FionaJNicholson Wed 09-Oct-13 09:56:00

Not sure what you mean about "no luck trying to join any groups online." I've got links on my map page and if you put "home education group Kent" into google there seem to be lots of links. There are around 700 home educated children known to Kent Council.

steph82 Tue 08-Oct-13 21:17:44

Hi I am home educating my 6 year old and have had no luck trying to join any groups online. I keep getting emails from a group in Hastings which is miles away!! Thought I'd try on here... is there anyone out there home educating in Maidstone/Ashford and surrounding villages? My daughter is doing ok learning but it is very lonely and I worry for her. :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now