Any HErs here from south London?

(7 Posts)
lilyfire Thu 19-Dec-13 22:36:01

Hi yes the group is still running, although we are breaking for Xmas and not back until 20 January now. You'd be very welcome - we usually have some little ones there. I can p.m. you with the details.

Lovepancakes Thu 19-Dec-13 22:12:41

illyfire I have been looking at old threads to see if anything on near us and I wondered whether you still run a group at Imperial Whatf and whether I might possibly be able to come with DS in the new year? (He's only tiny but I'm effectively homeschooling already and it's a bit lonely!)

lilyfire Tue 07-May-13 22:31:14

Hi
There's loads going on in London. It's a good idea to join a couple of the various yahoo/google email groups. As well as SLHE there's also CLHE on google groups. There's a South West London one on yahoo groups.
There's a really nice ice-skating group in Brixton on Fridays. I help run a group on Mondays at Imperial Wharf (near Fulham/Chelsea). There's the Parks group on Tuesdays, that meets at different parks around London. There are lots of other groups around, especially SE London. Let me know if you have problems finding the yahoo/google groups.

MavisG Tue 07-May-13 22:11:20

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Badgerina Wed 01-May-13 10:33:01

Thanks smile

milk Wed 01-May-13 10:15:16

Not from S.London, but I wanted to welcome you anyway smile

Badgerina Tue 30-Apr-13 14:29:25

We're about to start HE smile My boy (8) leaves school at the end of this half term. Anyone around? We're in Vauxhall smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now