Free 3 month pass to museums when you buy the Telegraph this Saturday- thought this was worth mentioning here

(13 Posts)
milk Thu 18-Apr-13 17:07:41

Just received mine in the post grin Thanks carolinecordery smile

ottomam Sun 07-Apr-13 20:00:58

THanks for this, I've just signed up for a double pass so will be heading to the Scottish Museum of Flight as soon as it arrives.

Zavi Tue 02-Apr-13 09:35:40

No need to buy the paper. Can just go to the website and register for free. I've just done that.

milk Sun 31-Mar-13 16:18:01

Done smile Thanks OP smile

ToffeeWhirl Sat 30-Mar-13 22:06:04

Have bought it and registered! Thank you so much, op.

carolinecordery Sat 30-Mar-13 20:29:58

Here's the info you need:
Go to www.artfund.org/telegraph and register your details before end of April 12th.

Kveta Sat 30-Mar-13 10:07:58

this sounds great! thanks for sharing!

domesticslattern Sat 30-Mar-13 08:24:14

I've got an Art Fund card.

This is a great offer and you should def buy the paper but while stuff like Kensington Palace are free, a lot of places offer reduced entry only. So for example still £13 to go in the Royal Academy <thud> Check the website if there was something you particularly wanted to see.

ToffeeWhirl Sat 30-Mar-13 08:01:44

Thanks for this info, op. Very useful.

neerg Sat 30-Mar-13 07:08:42

Was very excited by the prospect of this so went to the newsagent yesterday and bought the guardian. [ blush]. I am just pleased that I have a second chance today!

NewFerry Thu 28-Mar-13 10:44:59

Marking my spot to remind me to buy the paper on Sat.
Thanks for the info smile

frazmum Thu 28-Mar-13 10:37:22

Thank you - I heard the end of that on TV this morning and was just about to go searching for the info.

carolinecordery Wed 27-Mar-13 12:50:50

Got this info from moneysavingexpert.com- free museums and 50% off exhibitions for 3 months. You have to get a special web address from the Daily Telegraph this saturday only. Still have to pay for child tickets though I think.

This is the basic info:
Free 3mth National Art Pass (worth £20)
Pass gets free entry to 200 museums for two people
Sat only
Buy the Daily Telegraph (£2) this Sat (30 Mar), and inside you’ll find a web page address to get the three month pass. It’s for new members only and you can choose either a single or double membership (a double includes cards for two adults living at the same address).

The pass gets free entry to 200 museums, art galleries and castles around the UK, including Kensington Palace (usually £15) and Shakespeare's houses and gardens (usually £22.50). See the National Art Pass website for the full list of attractions.

You won't have to enter any debit/credit card details, so there's no danger of the pass automatically renewing after the trial period.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now