Looking for a specific carpet...

(6 Posts)
caprifun Wed 23-Nov-16 20:13:50

I'm looking very specifically for a grey carpet with teal stripes, for a bedroom. Google has so far come up with nothing - where is the best place to look for a wide selection of carpets? Or does anyone have my exact dream carpet and can let me know where it was purchased?

wowfudge Thu 24-Nov-16 07:02:11

Try Crucial Trading - they do lots of striped carpets and may have something suitable. Not cheap though.

caprifun Tue 29-Nov-16 23:03:27

Thanks wowfudge, ill check hem out (sorry for delayed response)

ggirl Wed 30-Nov-16 09:23:44

I feel your pain , I spent hours looking for our striped stair carpet.
I finally found it in Carpetbarn ..not sure if they are national company but I live in south and there are a few stores here.

As previous OP suggested Crucial Trading do loads of different ones , they are gorgeous and also very expensive.John Lewis website has them for a quick look.
I decided finally on a Victoria carpet .Worth a google but their website is rubbish .

caprifun Wed 30-Nov-16 23:36:59

Carpet barn looks like all the stores are in the wrong bit of the south for me... But worth a look anyway, thanks.

mw40784 Thu 01-Dec-16 04:53:38

See here beautiful collection of rugs. I don't know carpet is available or not but home rugs are awesome.
mosaichides.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now