Scion Mr Fox Wallpaper

(16 Posts)
inmyshoos Wed 09-Nov-16 00:10:07

I love it. Ordered 2 rolls today to do a wall in our sitting room. Showed dh tonight who said 'oh I thought you'd have chosen something a bit 'classier'!! hmm
Is it really that bad? I thought I really loved it but now dh is making me unsure about it.
Rest of room is grey/green painted walls, wooden floors, jute rug. I thought it would be quite cheery! Or not...?..

PikachuSayBoo Wed 09-Nov-16 00:38:05

I love the pattern and have the rug in my sitting room. Not sure I would go for wallpaper but why not I guess? It's fun. Have it for a bit, if you don't like it after a while take it off.

I wasn't sure about the rug at first but love it now.

Giselaw Wed 09-Nov-16 00:47:50

I love it. For a kids room. Sorry.

Breastbeaten Wed 09-Nov-16 01:03:01

Oh dear, no. Don't do it as you will regret it soon. I always regret the quirky home decor choices I make

PurpleDaisies Wed 09-Nov-16 01:07:10

I love it but I'm not sure I'd put it in the living room. Which colour did you go for?

inmyshoos Wed 09-Nov-16 07:47:47

If i pick something quirky i tend to love it!
I chose the grey.
I also like the scion wallpaper that has the hare, stag, squirel etc on it - can't remember name. Maybe it would be a better choice. Will see if i can add a pic.

inmyshoos Wed 09-Nov-16 07:52:43

This is the other one i like

thenewaveragebear1983 Wed 09-Nov-16 07:54:28

I do like it but wouldn't be allowed to have it in the living room. It would be awesome in a kids room or playroom, or even office or kitchen. So that's basically every room then......
<makes mental note to remember when decorating>
Love the rug too, and I reckon I might be allowed that in the living room ......

thenewaveragebear1983 Wed 09-Nov-16 07:56:05

^^that wallpaper is lovely!!
What's it called please, op

CurtainsforRonnie Wed 09-Nov-16 08:01:46

What colour is it?

MinisWin Wed 09-Nov-16 08:06:00

We have it in yellow for a blind in DD's room, definitely wouldn't have it anywhere else in the house but I do love it. Think it's possibly on the wrong side of quirky for a main living space...

YorkshireFatRascal Wed 09-Nov-16 10:03:13

I love this design. I treated myself to some mugs with it on and am eying up up a rug but insufficient funds at the moment. I am not a big fan of patterned wallpaper but I am sure it will look great. Post a picture when it is up.

PurpleDaisies Wed 09-Nov-16 10:08:28

I really like the other wallpaper you posted. That would actually be perfect for mh dining room. What's it called?

MiscellaneousAssortment Wed 09-Nov-16 10:17:35

I really like the stag and hare one.

The fox one isn't really my style, I don't like the way it repeats and creates horizontal lines of fox.

gaggiagirl Wed 09-Nov-16 10:20:17

I wanted orange and cerise Mr fox for our living room. DH did not agree so we ended up with citrus and grey mr fox towels and other bits.

InTheseFlipFlops Wed 09-Nov-16 10:24:59

I love that wall paper, its gorgeous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now